Loan checklist link for RESCOM
Below is a STANDARD list of documents often needed to complete the loan process. For fastest service fax or scan documents...bu first call your loan officer for a specific email and fax number for your loan.
- SCAN and EMAIL (call your loan officer)
- FAX (call your loan officer)
- MAIL via USPS / Fed Exp / UPS
- (W-2 FORM'S) for last 2 calendar years. (AND/OR 1099's for prior 2 calendar years if applicable)
- PAY STUBS-COVERING THE MOST RECENT 30 day period for all borrowers
- MOST RECENT 60 days EVIDENCE OF ANY RESERVES (ALL PAGES) FOR BANK ACCOUNTS, MUTUAL FUNDS, 401-k's etc..(Anywhere there is money or stock). IMPORTANT: Need 2 most recent months (all pages) for monthly accounts, and most recent Quarter Statement for Quarterly accounts.
- MOST RECENT MORTGAGE STATEMENT(S) FOR ALL REAL ESTATE LOANS TO BE PAID OFF WITH THIS TRANSACTION
- COPIES OF AWARD LETTERS, for Social Security or ANNUAL RETIREMENT STATEMENTS, OR OTHER LETTERS VERIFYING ADDITIONAL INCOME
- NAME AND PHONE NUMBER OF INSURANCE AGENT OR COPY OF DECLARATION PAGE OR BILL WITH THIS INFORMATION
- COMPLETE FEDERAL TAX RETURNS FOR THE PREVIOUS 2 YEARS (ALL schedules must be attached with the Federal 1040 forms. STATE RETURNS NOT NEEDED) If you own your own business or are a corporation, be prepared to later provide corporate taxes or a recent YTD profit and loss statement if requested.
- PRIOR BANKRUPTCY?: Be prepared to later provide a COMPLETE COPY OF BANKRUPTCY PAPERS INCLUDING DISCHARGE IF REQUESTED AFTER APPROVAL
- DIVORCED? DECREE AND SEPARATION AGREEMENT MAY BE NEEDED AFTER APPROVAL
- LEASE AGREEMENTS ON ANY RENTAL PROPERTIES OWNED
- PROOF OF CHILD SUPPORT IF APPLICABLE
YOU MAY APPLY NOW BY CLICKING HERE: